| by admin | No comments

How to handle tenants without a tenant agreement

You may not have to ask a tenant to give you their property title if they don’t want to, but if you do, you should try to work with them to work out what happens if they do.

If you need to make an appointment with a tenant who has agreed to a landlord-tenant agreement (LTA) then it is important to have a document that shows how this will work.

Here’s how to make it.

If you do have to talk to the tenant, make sure to follow the instructions on the document to make sure it is clear what the terms are and to get their consent.

Make sure you keep it clear that it is not about you being the landlord, it is about them respecting your tenancy and the rights you have to do what you want with their property.

If the tenant says no, you will have to tell them to get a lawyer.

If they do not agree to a LTA, then it may be necessary to ask for an eviction order.

This is important because it will give you a chance to try to get the tenant to stop using your property.

You may also need to ask the tenant about their tenancy agreement.

If they have not agreed to the agreement, you may need to contact the Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB) for advice.

The Landlord’s Legal Aid Bureau (LAAB) can advise you on what to do next.

For more information on tenancy agreements, contact the LTB at the address above or call 1800 078 088.